Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Great Movies !

Yesterday I had a chance to see a movie called 'Lage Raho Munna bhai'....
'CLASS' is the name which I wud describe this kind of movie ..

There are very few movies in bollywood which gives us a very serious message and yet in the end we come out of the cinema smiling.

How beutifully these days directors are trying out diff scripts .. and they are real real big big hits ( no more love triangles plzzz karan johar tried off a square this time n he had a failure ! )
see Rang de basanti .. was yet another class !

Even if 1 percent of the movie goin buffs get inspired by this movie and adopt
at least few good things if not complete Gandhigiri this movie would be labeled by me 'a real good job in terms of imparting GUD-GIRI in the people..'
at least I am inspired and will take One good thing from the movie.. :)
why did not I say not complete gandhigiri is bcoz I am not convinced about the GANDHIGIRI completley...
I disagree on gandhigiri to a certain extent...
how bout following gandhigiri on militant outfits like Lashkar-e-tohiba and al-qaeeda..I am wonderin' for this answer.. If i geta convincing answer then i would give it a thought ?


btw I feel director makes a movie to impart a good message to the public and full marks to 'Raj Kumar Hiraani' for that though I am not sure wat a director feels.. when he makes a movie..

there are definitely other directors as well who imparts other education as well to public... murder can you forget that? :)

but now back to the place from where I started long live a bit of Gandhigiri... ! ( Till I am convinced further :) )

1 comment:

Chhavi Bakshi said...

it was a nice movie indeed and even blog as well. aj ke kalyug main how we can imbibe the gandhigiri in our thoughts is a tough question becoz it doesnt seem to be so simple and good amount of patience is required for the same but who has it..tough to be patient these days....i mean patience wala patient.....bimari wala nahin..woh to bahut milte hain.....well a good attempt: movie and blog