Sunday, August 09, 2009

Love AajKal




After a lot of cancellations and go-nogo decisions over the past week-end,we finally watched "Love AajKal" on Sat (yday nite ) and we liked the movie..
For obvious reasons,like all others: it has some great energy and some lousy patches.
Finally I would say: "A-nice movie" and can be watched !




For more detailed crtic reviews: read on else go, get your car, and rush for the nearest theatre to TWIST :)
Reasons why movie should be watched:
1. Awesome sound track: You feel like dancing to the tunes in every song.
2. Great acting by Rishi and Saif: Saif was brilliant in Eastman color and the dialogue exchange between Saif n
Chintoo is great and perfectly timed.
3. Paaji and Harleen Kaur are a treat to watch "Great 1960 Love Story".
4. It has SFO: a great location: shows my office too :) n SFO streets where I walk everyday :)but man I dont know
why Saif did not meet me when he was filming the movie, anyways he missed an great opportunity.
5. Comic Timing of Saif as usual great, but uff he speaks a lot !
6. To prove Rajeev Masnad wrong: Shit has gone to his head.. I used to follow his reviews very religiously but more
often I now see his reviews and mine are in opposite directions.. Cant beleive: he gave love ajjkal a 2 but crap like
OSO a 4..Looks he works for SRK n Farah



You do not want to miss the movie bcox of :
1. Deepika: "Pappu" you cant ACT / Dance also you pay too much attention to your steps.
2. The more I see deepika,the more I hate her:reminds me of "A hanger with an overcoat".
3. Other half looked to be a bit slow than the first half.

More Critic reviews welcome !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I am a Deepika Fan .. The lady can surely act :)

pras said...

Too bad Saif missed the opportunity. Maybe, next time you should tell them to stop by :-P