Thursday, November 15, 2007

In End...Everything gets fine. if not then its not d End

End main sab sahi ho jaata hain.... agar nahin to picture abhi baaaaaki hain :)
This is the basis of any Hindi movie ... if you look at it,movies are made out of personal experience.. and come wat may I have been hearing things get fine n better in d end.. but never believed it.. I know finally things hv to be fine but then the point is WHEN ? how long wll it take ? Unanswered Qs which drives u mad !

I am very restless and impatient when it comes to my career and personal things
( is anythng remanining then ha ha )
Since I have been in US 'Feb07 things have been very uncertain, in terms of our personal life... as in me n chhavs in 2 diiferent locations working day in n day out but then not able to stay togther on weekdays... so tat was getting on to us...
and if you see some hope ( kya kehte hain na Light at d end of tunnel ), you get motivated.... but we were not able to see anything.. so it was al d more bad...

But then now all of a sudden a whole BIG gate opens which has brought lots of light and happiness in our daily life where it used to b d same topic being discussed day in and day out..
Though things are still not very concrete but then we see something happening good and thats why we are happy... :)
It has made me beleive " finally things fall in place " and the thing which I have learnt over the past months and I think are good for me :

1. Patience - Key to Success
2. Make best use of things which are available to you

I now beleive in one thing which my mom and chhavs always say:
GOD always has a plan for us, we might not realize it during our hardships, phase of our life when we are not happy and try to think al bad things happen to us... but then if you look at it, its just a small phase which would end soon and it just the wait for you to get something bigger and better !

GOD, all these months I have asked a lot from you, and always and always ben on d run... help us to hv some stability n lots n lots of happinez in our life n in a new place where we r heading !

sahi kahan kissi ne....

end main sab theekh ho jaata hain :) nahin to picture abhi baaki hain :) ha ha

No comments: