Friday, October 27, 2006

Motto...

Motto:

well this is not bout a motto gal ( fat gal ) but about the motto of our

educational isntitutions....

one day while drivin' a sudden thought came to my mind about the motto of my

first school... after scratching my head for some time.. i remembered the

motto of all my edu-insti's. An interesting point now was that I recited each

motto at the back of my mind and was undersatnding the real deeper meaning

inside it..

I admit during my earlier learning days in insti's i used to cram these

motto's to get good scores in my General Knowledge ( GK ) exams and the same

cramming continued further in higher insit's which was just a habit following

me ...

What is also intersting is, none of my teachers ever explained me the deeper meaning of the motto of their respective instituitions..
When young, it was merely a thing to get 2 more marks in exam
and when i was big enough to understand its implications in the outer world, I never thought about them, the way I am thinking today..

Each of the motto's gave us a wonderful message of learning and winning in Life, which is the most important thing in Life..
Winning ! and winning by good means.. :)

and to make sure i d'nt forget my school/college motto's when i grow old :)
and I am penning it down for myself

Sacred Heart Boys School, Ludhiana:( Class LKG to 7th )
Learn and Enlighten

Apeejay School, Jalandhar:( Class 8th to 10th )
Soaring High is my Nature

DAV College, Chandigarh:( 11th to 12 th )
Rise, Awake and stop not till your goal is achieved...
lines by Swami Vivekanand

Beant College of Engg and Technology, Gurdaspur: ( B.Tech )
Nische kar apni jeet kar

No comments: